Packing seals are a traditional contact seal that is widely used. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure, convenient replacement, low cost, wide application range, mechanical seal but complicated mechanism, high manufacturing precision, high price and inconvenient maintenance.
1. Packing seal is a traditional contact seal with wide application. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure, convenient replacement, low cost, wide application range, and can be used for the rotation, reciprocating and spiral motion sealing, and the axial movement of the shaft for the rotary motion is allowed. The disadvantage is that the sealing performance is slightly poor, the shaft is not allowed to have large radial runout, the power consumption is large, the wear shaft is short, and the service life is short.
2. The mechanical seal has good sealing performance, stable performance, less leakage, low frictional power consumption, long service life, little wear on the shaft, can meet various working conditions, and is widely used in petrochemical departments, but its mechanism is complex. High manufacturing precision, high price and inconvenient maintenance.
3. Packing seal is mainly used for low-viscosity liquid pumps such as clean water pumps. It is not suitable for flammable, explosive, valuable or toxic liquids. In addition to being used in pumps, the packing seal can also be used for rotating applications. The packing sealing structure is simple, the operation and maintenance are convenient, and the cost is low. Insufficient power consumption, poor sealing reliability, and easy wear on the shaft during use.
4. Mechanical seal maintenance period can be automatically compensated after long end face wear. Under normal circumstances, it is not necessary to maintain frequently, and the vibration resistance is good. It is not sensitive to the vibration of the rotating shaft, the yaw and the deflection of the shaft to the sealed cavity.
5. Wide range of mechanical seals Mechanical seals can be used for low temperature, high temperature, vacuum, high pressure, different speeds, as well as various corrosive media and seals containing abrasive media. For the “zero leakage” needs of many factories today, the packing cannot meet this requirement; the basic adaptation is wide and the arbitrariness is greater, but for the factory, frequent replacement or maintenance will cause great losses to the factory.
- What Is A Sealing Piece
- Development Of Sealing Parts
- Classification Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Storage Of Sealed Parts
- The General Knowledge Of The Sealing Parts Purc...
- Key Points Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Factors Affecting The Sealing Parts
- Precautions For Sealing Parts
- Common Name Of Seals
- The Industry Status Of Sealing Parts
- What Is The Difference Between A Balanced Mecha...
- What Material Is Needed For Mechanical Seals
- What Is The Difference Between Mechanical Seal ...
- What Kind Of Material Is The Mechanical Seal Of...
- Mechanical Seals Often Have 4 Leak Points
- Schematic Diagram Of Single Spring And Multi-sp...
- Advantages Of Mechanical Seals
- Structure Of Static And Rotary Mechanical Seal
- Structure Of Bellows Type Mechanical Seal
- Structure Of Schematic Diagram Of Internal Flow...