Mechanical mechanical seal refers to a device for preventing fluid leakage by at least one pair of end faces perpendicular to the rotation axis under the action of fluid pressure and compensating mechanism elastic force (or magnetic force) and the cooperation of the auxiliary seals.
The elastic loading mechanism and the auxiliary seal are the mechanical seals of the metallic tube. We call it the metal bellows seal. In the light seal, there is also a rubber bellows for auxiliary sealing. The rubber bellows has limited elastic force, and generally needs to be supplemented with a spring to satisfy the loading elasticity. "Mechanical seals" are often referred to simply as "machine seals."
Mechanical seals are shaft seals for rotating machinery. Such as centrifugal pumps, centrifuges, reactors and compressors. Since the drive shaft runs through the inside and outside of the device, there is a circumferential gap between the shaft and the device, and the medium in the device leaks outward through the gap. If the pressure inside the device is lower than atmospheric pressure, the air leaks into the device, so there must be a A shaft seal that prevents leakage. There are many types of shaft seals. Because mechanical seals have the advantages of less leakage and long life, the world's mechanical seals are the most important shaft seals in these equipments. Mechanical seals, also known as end seals, are defined in the relevant national standards: "The at least one pair of end faces perpendicular to the axis of rotation are held together by the action of the fluid pressure and the compensating mechanism's spring force (or magnetic force) and the auxiliary seal. A device that prevents fluid leakage by sliding relatively.
- What Is A Sealing Piece
- Development Of Sealing Parts
- Classification Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Storage Of Sealed Parts
- The General Knowledge Of The Sealing Parts Purc...
- Key Points Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Factors Affecting The Sealing Parts
- Precautions For Sealing Parts
- Common Name Of Seals
- The Industry Status Of Sealing Parts
- What Kind Of Material Is The Mechanical Seal Of...
- Mechanical Seals Often Have 4 Leak Points
- Schematic Diagram Of Single Spring And Multi-sp...
- Advantages Of Mechanical Seals
- Structure Of Static And Rotary Mechanical Seal
- Structure Of Bellows Type Mechanical Seal
- Structure Of Schematic Diagram Of Internal Flow...
- Assembly Method Of Cartridge Type Mechanical Seal
- The Difference Between A Cartridge Mechanical S...
- Advantages Of Cartridge Mechanical Seals