Balance type: It can partially or fully balance the effect of liquid pressure on the end face, but usually adopts partial equilibrium load coefficient 0≤K<1. The end face specific pressure increases slowly with the increase of liquid pressure, improving the wear of the end face, and the structure is more complicated.
Applicable to high liquid pressure, for general liquid can be used for 0.7 ~ 4.0MPa, even up to 10MPa, Pcδ is 90 ~ 200 (MPa · m) / s, for poor lubricity, low viscosity, density less than 600kg /m3 liquid (such as liquefied gas), can be used in high pressure liquids.
Unbalanced type: The effect of liquid pressure on the end face cannot be balanced. The specific pressure of the end face increases with the increase of the liquid pressure. The load factor K>1. Under the higher liquid pressure, the specific pressure of the end face increases, which is easy to cause wear and has a simple structure.
Applicable to low liquid pressure, for general liquid can be used for sealing pressure ≤ 0.7MPa, Pc δ ≤ 4 ~ 6 (MPa · m) / s; for poor lubricity and corrosive liquid can be used for pressure ≤ 0.3 ~ 0.5MPa.
1. The pressure can be unloaded by the medium acting on the sealing end face;
2. The force on the end face of the balanced mechanical seal changes little with the increase of the medium pressure, and is suitable for high pressure sealing;
3. It can reduce friction and wear on the end face, reduce friction heat and have large bearing capacity.
- What Is A Sealing Piece
- Development Of Sealing Parts
- Classification Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Storage Of Sealed Parts
- The General Knowledge Of The Sealing Parts Purc...
- Key Points Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Factors Affecting The Sealing Parts
- Precautions For Sealing Parts
- Common Name Of Seals
- The Industry Status Of Sealing Parts
- What Material Is Needed For Mechanical Seals
- What Is The Difference Between Mechanical Seal ...
- What Kind Of Material Is The Mechanical Seal Of...
- Mechanical Seals Often Have 4 Leak Points
- Schematic Diagram Of Single Spring And Multi-sp...
- Advantages Of Mechanical Seals
- Structure Of Static And Rotary Mechanical Seal
- Structure Of Bellows Type Mechanical Seal
- Structure Of Schematic Diagram Of Internal Flow...
- Assembly Method Of Cartridge Type Mechanical Seal