1. It has certain mechanical properties, such as tensile strength and elongation of mechanical shaft seals;
2. Suitable elasticity and hardness, small compression permanent deformation;
3. High and low temperature resistance, no decomposition and softening at high temperature, no hardening at low temperature;
4. Adapt to the working medium, without swelling, decomposition, hardening, etc.;
5. Good resistance to oxygen and aging, durable;
6. Wear-resistant and non-corrosive metal;
7. Easy to shape and process, low price;
- What Is A Sealing Piece
- Development Of Sealing Parts
- Classification Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Storage Of Sealed Parts
- The General Knowledge Of The Sealing Parts Purc...
- Key Points Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Factors Affecting The Sealing Parts
- Precautions For Sealing Parts
- Common Name Of Seals
- The Industry Status Of Sealing Parts
- Four Characteristics Of Cavitation Corrosion In...
- Notes For Installation And Use Of Mechanical Seal
- How To Ensure Mechanical Seal Equipment Quality
- The Principle And Advantages Of Outer Packing B...
- Selection Of Mechanical Seal Design
- Mechanical Seal Overview
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Mechanical ...
- The Working Principle Of Mechanical Seal
- The Selection Of Commonly Used Materials For Me...
- Mechanical Seal Installation, Use Technical Ess...