(1) If there is a slight leakage after the pump is started, it should be observed for a while. If the leakage is still not reduced if the operation is continued for 4 hours, the pump should be stopped.
(2) The operating pressure of the pump should be stable and the pressure fluctuation should be no more than 1 kg/cm 2 .
(3) During the operation of the pump, evacuation should be avoided to avoid dry friction and seal damage on the sealing surface.
(4) Sealing should be checked frequently. During operation, when the leakage exceeds the standard, the heavy oil is not more than 5 drops/min, and the light oil is not more than 10/min. If there is no improvement trend within 2-3 days, the pump plug should be stopped to check the sealing device.
- What Is A Sealing Piece
- Development Of Sealing Parts
- Classification Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Storage Of Sealed Parts
- The General Knowledge Of The Sealing Parts Purc...
- Key Points Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Factors Affecting The Sealing Parts
- Precautions For Sealing Parts
- Common Name Of Seals
- The Industry Status Of Sealing Parts
- Mechanical Seals
- Precautions For Mechanical Seal Installation An...
- Principles And Requirements For Mechanical Seal...
- Gear Oil Pump Requirements For Mechanical Seals
- 2019 CHINESE SPRING FESTIVAL
- O-ring Selection And Precautions
- Mechanical Seal Selection Considerations
- Balanced And Unbalanced Mechanical Seals
- Single Spring And Multi-spring Mechanical Seal
- Measure Compression Of Mechanical Seal Spring