(1) The radial runout tolerance of the shaft or bushing on which the mechanical seal is installed: Ф10~50mm 0.04mm, greater than Ф50~120mm, 0.06mm. The surface roughness of the shaft or sleeve should meet the technical requirements, and the outer diameter tolerance is h6.
(2) The axial movement of the drive shaft does not exceed 0.2 mm.
(3) Bounce tolerance of the end face of the sealing cavity to the shaft surface: the outer diameter of the shaft or bushing end face tolerance: Ф10~50mm, 0.04mm, greater than Ф50~120mm, 0.06mm
(4) The end face of the shaft or bushing and the end face of the seal cavity are chamfered. When the shaft diameter is ≤ Φ30mm, it is 3×10°, and when the shaft diameter is Φ30mm, it is 4×10°.
(5) When the temperature of the conveying medium is too high, too low, or contains impurity particles, flammable, explosive, and toxic, corresponding measures such as blocking, rinsing, cooling, and filtering should be taken.
(6) For some spring-loaded mechanical seals, attention must be paid to the direction of rotation of the spring, that is, the direction of rotation of the shaft should make the spring tighter, otherwise the seal will fail. The choice of spring rotation is determined by the following method: Looking at the moving ring, the shaft rotates clockwise with a right-handed spring, and vice versa, with a left-handed spring.
- What Is A Sealing Piece
- Development Of Sealing Parts
- Classification Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Storage Of Sealed Parts
- The General Knowledge Of The Sealing Parts Purc...
- Key Points Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Factors Affecting The Sealing Parts
- Precautions For Sealing Parts
- Common Name Of Seals
- The Industry Status Of Sealing Parts
- Installation Method Of Mechanical Seal
- Fault Handling Of Mechanical Seal Operation
- Mechanical Seal Selection Method And Use Requir...
- Several Misunderstandings In The Mechanical Sea...
- Multi-face Sealing Technology
- Correct Use, Installation And Overhaul Of Mecha...
- The Mechanical Seal Installation Position
- Causes And Analysis Of Seal Failure
- Analysis Of The Cause Of Seal Failure
- A Great Way To Extend The Life Of Mechanical Seals