1. The storage of seals is best at room temperature below 30 ℃ to avoid high-temperature aging of seals;
2. Seals must be kept in sealed packaging to avoid contact with moisture or dust in the air;
3. Seals must avoid strong light irradiation, to avoid sealing parts by air ozone erosion or early aging. A variety of sealing performance factors are different, such as mechanical seals (filler seals, etc.) affecting factors such as temperature, media, wear, pressure and so on.
- What Is A Sealing Piece
- Development Of Sealing Parts
- Classification Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- The General Knowledge Of The Sealing Parts Purc...
- Key Points Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Factors Affecting The Sealing Parts
- Precautions For Sealing Parts
- Common Name Of Seals
- The Industry Status Of Sealing Parts
- Precautions When Installing Mechanical Seals
- The Performance Of Mechanical Seal Material Is ...
- Four Characteristics Of Cavitation Corrosion In...
- Notes For Installation And Use Of Mechanical Seal