1. When the temperature of the conveying medium is too high, too low, or contains impurity particles, flammable, explosive, and toxic, it is necessary to take corresponding measures such as blocking, rinsing, cooling, and filtering;
2. Use the hand-cranked car before the operation, pay attention to whether the torque is too large, whether there is any rubbing or abnormal sound;
3. Pay attention to the direction of rotation, whether the coupling is centered, whether the lubrication of the bearing part is appropriate, and whether the piping is correct;
4. Before the operation, first open the medium and cooling water valves, check whether the gas in the sealed chamber is completely discharged, prevent the static pressure from causing leakage, and then start the operation;
5. Whether the work is normal and stable after driving, whether there is abnormal torque caused by shaft rotation, abnormal noise and overheating.
- What Is A Sealing Piece
- Development Of Sealing Parts
- Classification Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Storage Of Sealed Parts
- The General Knowledge Of The Sealing Parts Purc...
- Key Points Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Factors Affecting The Sealing Parts
- Precautions For Sealing Parts
- Common Name Of Seals
- The Industry Status Of Sealing Parts
- What Is The Effect Of Hydraulic Oil On The Rota...
- What Is The Difference Between Packing Seal And...
- What Is The Difference Between A Balanced Mecha...
- What Material Is Needed For Mechanical Seals
- What Is The Difference Between Mechanical Seal ...
- What Kind Of Material Is The Mechanical Seal Of...
- Mechanical Seals Often Have 4 Leak Points
- Schematic Diagram Of Single Spring And Multi-sp...