(1) radial run-out to lerance during installation: 0.04 ~ 0.06MM, 0.03 MM axial run-out of rotor, 0.04 ~ 0.06MM surface run-out tolerance.
Radial run-out tolerance: mechanical seal shaft or sleeve at a point of roundness and shaft relative to the baseline deviation.
Rotor axial channeling: the inevitable small movement of the shaft along the axis during operation
Surface run-out tolerance: the run-out tolerance between the cavity and the sealing end cover on the shaft surface
(2) confirm whether the component models are consistent, whether the parts are complete, and pay attention to the rotation of the rotating shaft.
(3) installation steps: confirm the installation size and install mechanical seal parts for lubrication and loading the transmission components.
(4) when using, pay attention to impurity particles, whether the torque is too large, pay attention to the rotation, and at first open the medium and cooling water valve, abnormal sound and overheating before operation.
- What Is A Sealing Piece
- Development Of Sealing Parts
- Classification Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Storage Of Sealed Parts
- The General Knowledge Of The Sealing Parts Purc...
- Key Points Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Factors Affecting The Sealing Parts
- Precautions For Sealing Parts
- Common Name Of Seals
- The Industry Status Of Sealing Parts
- How To Ensure Mechanical Seal Equipment Quality
- The Principle And Advantages Of Outer Packing B...
- Selection Of Mechanical Seal Design
- Mechanical Seal Overview
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Mechanical ...
- The Working Principle Of Mechanical Seal
- The Selection Of Commonly Used Materials For Me...
- Mechanical Seal Installation, Use Technical Ess...
- Development And Application Of Mechanical Seals...
- Mechanical Seal Flushing Program And Features