1) The radial runout of the equipment shaft should be ≤0.04 mm, and the axial yaw force should not be greater than 0.1 mm;
2) The sealing part of the equipment should be kept clean during installation, the sealing parts should be cleaned, the sealing end face is intact, and impurities and dust are prevented from being brought into the sealing part;
3) It is strictly forbidden to hit and knock during the installation process, so as to prevent the mechanical seal friction pair from being damaged and the seal from failing;
4) A clean layer of mechanical oil should be applied to the surface in contact with the seal during installation so that it can be installed smoothly;
5) When installing the static ring gland, the tightening screw must be evenly stressed to ensure the vertical requirement of the static ring end face and the axial line;
6) After the installation, the moving ring is pushed by hand, which can make the moving ring move flexibly on the shaft and have certain elasticity;
7) After installation, the shaft and the shaft should be moved without the light weight;
8) The equipment must be filled with media before operation to prevent dry friction and seal failure.
- What Is A Sealing Piece
- Development Of Sealing Parts
- Classification Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Storage Of Sealed Parts
- The General Knowledge Of The Sealing Parts Purc...
- Key Points Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Factors Affecting The Sealing Parts
- Precautions For Sealing Parts
- Common Name Of Seals
- The Industry Status Of Sealing Parts
- Development And Application Of Mechanical Seals...
- Mechanical Seal Flushing Program And Features
- Analysis Of Typical Failure Causes Of Mechanica...
- Common Leakage Phenomenon
- Machine Seal Normal Operation And Maintenance P...
- General Principles For The Use Of Mechanical Seals
- Technical Requirements For Mechanical Seal Inst...
- Installation Method Of Mechanical Seal
- Fault Handling Of Mechanical Seal Operation
- Mechanical Seal Selection Method And Use Requir...