The purpose of the rinsing is to prevent the accumulation of impurities, to prevent the formation of the airbag, to maintain and improve the lubrication, etc., and to have a cooling effect when the temperature of the rinsing liquid is low. The main methods of washing are as follows:
(a) internal flushing
1, is flushing
1) Features: Using the sealed medium of the working host, the outlet end of the pump is introduced into the sealed chamber through the pipeline.
2) Application: For cleaning fluid, p1 is slightly larger than p. When the temperature is high or there are impurities, coolers, filters, etc. can be installed on the pipeline.
1) Features: Using the sealed medium of the working host, the outlet end of the pump is introduced into the sealed chamber, and after flushing, it flows back to the pump inlet through the pipeline.
2) Application: It is used to clean the fluid, and p is <p1<p out. When the temperature is high or there are impurities, a cooler, a filter, etc. can be arranged on the pipeline.
3, full flush
1) Features: Using the sealed medium of the working host, the outlet end of the pump is introduced into the sealed chamber through the pipeline, and then flushed back to the pump inlet through the pipeline.
(2) External flushing
Features: Introduce the external system to the sealed cavity for cleaning with a cleaning fluid compatible with the sealed media.
Application: The external flushing fluid pressure should be 0.05--0.1 MPa larger than the sealed medium. It is suitable for the occasion where the medium is high temperature or solid particles. The flow rate of the rinsing liquid should be such as to take away the heat, and also need to meet the needs of rinsing, and will not cause erosion of the seal. To do this, it is necessary to control the pressure of the sealed chamber and the flow rate of the flushing. Generally, the flow rate of the cleaning rinse should be less than 5 m/s;
The slurry liquid containing particles shall be less than 3m/s. In order to achieve the above flow rate value, the difference between the flushing liquid and the sealing chamber pressure shall be <0.5MPa, generally 0.05--0.1MPa, and for the double-end mechanical seal 0.1-- 0.2MP, the position of the rinsing liquid entering and exiting the sealing cavity should be set near the sealing end face, and should be close to the moving ring side, in order to prevent the graphite ring from being eroded or the temperature difference deformation due to uneven cooling, and impurity accumulation and For coking, etc., tangential introduction or multi-point rinsing may be employed. If necessary, the rinsing liquid may be hot water or steam.
- What Is A Sealing Piece
- Development Of Sealing Parts
- Classification Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Storage Of Sealed Parts
- The General Knowledge Of The Sealing Parts Purc...
- Key Points Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Factors Affecting The Sealing Parts
- Precautions For Sealing Parts
- Common Name Of Seals
- The Industry Status Of Sealing Parts
- Analysis Of Typical Failure Causes Of Mechanica...
- Common Leakage Phenomenon
- Machine Seal Normal Operation And Maintenance P...
- General Principles For The Use Of Mechanical Seals
- Technical Requirements For Mechanical Seal Inst...
- Installation Method Of Mechanical Seal
- Fault Handling Of Mechanical Seal Operation
- Mechanical Seal Selection Method And Use Requir...
- Several Misunderstandings In The Mechanical Sea...
- Multi-face Sealing Technology