(1) Choose the appropriate sealing material and hydraulic oil, as well as the adaptability to the operating temperature, oil compatibility.
(2) with the seal relative to the sliding parts of the geometrical position accuracy (concentricity) high material good (such as hard chromium plating) and surface roughness of the finer can prolong the service life. ① for hydraulic pumps, The oil seal used in the motor journal not only requires the roughness of the sliding surface to be within 0.25m of RA, and the requirements of hard chromium plating on its surface, in the specific use of the specific conditions also need to adjust the oil seal lip of the radial spring force, so that its tightness, and in the installation also use a sleeve or thin gasket to protect the seal ring, lest the lip side rolled and twisted, causing the spring to slide out. The common rolling processing method of ② hydraulic cylinder inner surface not only improves the surface roughness, but also makes its surface cold hardening treatment, which is beneficial to prolong the service life of the sealing ring. In addition, the use of pressure, the length of the sliding surface and the type of life also has a significant impact.
Therefore, you should determine the time of the "fixed check " according to these conditions. ③ requires a good lubrication condition of the sealing surface to prevent the contamination from being invaded. It is also necessary to use oil that meets the prescribed level of cleanliness and the proper installation method.
- What Is A Sealing Piece
- Development Of Sealing Parts
- Classification Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Storage Of Sealed Parts
- The General Knowledge Of The Sealing Parts Purc...
- Factors Affecting The Sealing Parts
- Precautions For Sealing Parts
- Common Name Of Seals
- The Industry Status Of Sealing Parts
- Precautions When Installing Mechanical Seals
- The Performance Of Mechanical Seal Material Is ...
- Four Characteristics Of Cavitation Corrosion In...
- Notes For Installation And Use Of Mechanical Seal
- How To Ensure Mechanical Seal Equipment Quality
- The Principle And Advantages Of Outer Packing B...