(1) To understand the condition of the equipment, it is necessary to understand the speed and shaft diameter of the shaft of the equipment; the manufacturing precision of the equipment and the size of the sealed chamber, the service life of the equipment itself and the position of the equipment in the production process.
(2) Estimate the medium pressure. The pump chamber pressure is generally not the pump outlet pressure, but rather the pump outlet pressure.
(3) Find out the condition of the sealing medium. To understand the state of the sealed medium, whether it is gaseous or liquid, whether the medium contains particles and particles; understand the nature and temperature of the medium, so as to properly select the type and take necessary cooling, flushing and lubrication measures.
- What Is A Sealing Piece
- Development Of Sealing Parts
- Classification Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Storage Of Sealed Parts
- The General Knowledge Of The Sealing Parts Purc...
- Key Points Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Factors Affecting The Sealing Parts
- Precautions For Sealing Parts
- Common Name Of Seals
- The Industry Status Of Sealing Parts
- Technical Requirements For Mechanical Seal Inst...
- Installation Method Of Mechanical Seal
- Fault Handling Of Mechanical Seal Operation
- Mechanical Seal Selection Method And Use Requir...
- Several Misunderstandings In The Mechanical Sea...
- Multi-face Sealing Technology
- Correct Use, Installation And Overhaul Of Mecha...
- The Mechanical Seal Installation Position
- Causes And Analysis Of Seal Failure
- Analysis Of The Cause Of Seal Failure