First, improve machine efficiency and reduce energy consumption.
1. Reduce internal leakage, leakage and leakage of the machine to improve the volumetric efficiency of the machine. For example, the Daqing Refinery changed the impeller ring of the coking 5FDJ5×2 centrifugal pump to a mechanical seal, which increased the pump efficiency by 3.6% to 5.6%.
2. Reduce friction loss and improve the mechanical efficiency of the machine. For example, the double-face seal is changed to a single-end seal, the unbalanced type is changed to a balanced type, and the double-supported bottom-reducing pump is closed at one end (so-called beheading pump) to reduce the friction and reduce the friction loss and improve the mechanical efficiency.
3. Change the sealing method to improve the efficiency of the machine or unit. For example, the shield pump is changed to a mechanical seal pump to improve the efficiency of the motor; the magnetic drive pump is used to improve the efficiency of the machine.
4. Change the auxiliary system to reduce energy consumption and improve unit efficiency. For example, the hot oil pump is changed from self-flushing to small impeller circulation flushing; the double-face seal is changed to a single-end seal to save energy consumption of the oil-sealing auxiliary system.
Second, save raw materials. For example, process fluid recovery reduces or eliminates the loss of power steam and process fluids, and reduces oil loss.
Third, improve machine reliability. For example, the leakage and life of the shaft seal determines the shaft seal and machine reliability.
Fourth, safety and environmental protection. According to a survey conducted by a Japanese factory, 32 of the 786 incidents were caused by leakage (42%). In addition, process fluid leakage can also cause environmental pollution, including air pollution, water pollution and environmental pollution in the workshop.
Mechanical seal refers to the prevention of fluid leakage caused by at least one pair of end faces perpendicular to the rotation axis under the action of the fluid pressure and the compensating mechanism elastic force (or magnetic force) and the auxiliary seal. Device.
The mechanical seal is a shaft seal device that resists leakage by a pair of pairs or pairs of end faces that are relatively slid relative to the shaft under the action of the fluid pressure and the elastic force (or magnetic force) of the compensating mechanism.
The common mechanical sealing structure is composed of a stationary ring (static ring), a rotating ring (moving ring), an elastic element spring seat, a set screw, a rotating ring auxiliary sealing ring and a stationary ring auxiliary sealing ring, and the anti-rotation pin is fixed on the gland. Upper to prevent the stationary ring from rotating.
Rotating rings and stationary rings can often also be referred to as compensating rings or non-compensating rings depending on whether they have axial compensation capabilities.
- What Is A Sealing Piece
- Development Of Sealing Parts
- Classification Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Storage Of Sealed Parts
- The General Knowledge Of The Sealing Parts Purc...
- Key Points Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Factors Affecting The Sealing Parts
- Precautions For Sealing Parts
- Common Name Of Seals
- The Industry Status Of Sealing Parts
- The function Of Liquid Film In Mechanical Seal
- Component Of Mechanical Seal
- Advantages Of Bellows Mechanical Seal
- How Mechanical Seals Work
- Technical Requirements For Mechanical Seals
- Precautions For The Use Of Mechanical Seals
- What Is The Effect Of Hydraulic Oil On The Rota...
- What Is The Difference Between Packing Seal And...
- What Is The Difference Between A Balanced Mecha...
- What Material Is Needed For Mechanical Seals