Rubber is the most commonly used sealing material. In addition to rubber, graphite, etc., PTFE and various sealants are suitable for sealing materials.
New technologies for various mechanical seals using new materials and processes are progressing rapidly and have the following new mechanical seal technologies. Sealing surface groove sealing technology In recent years, various flow grooves have been opened on the sealing end face of the mechanical seal to generate hydrostatic and dynamic pressure effects, which are still being updated.
Zero-leakage sealing technology used to mean that contact and non-contact mechanical seals are unlikely to achieve zero leakage (or no leakage). Israel uses slotted sealing technology to propose a new concept of zero-leakage non-contact mechanical end face seals and has been used in nuclear power plant lubrication pumps. Dry Run Gas Sealing Technology This type of seal uses slotted sealing technology for gas sealing. The upstream pumping sealing technique utilizes an open flow channel on the seal face to pump a small amount of downstream leakage fluid back upstream.
The structural characteristics of the above types of seals are: shallow grooves are used, and the film thickness and the depth of the flow channels are all on the order of micrometers, and the lubrication grooves, the radial seal dams and the circumferential seals are used to form the seal and the load-bearing portion. It can also be said that the slotted seal is a combination of a flat seal and a slotted bearing. The advantages are small leakage (even no leakage), large film thickness, elimination of contact friction, low power consumption and low heat generation. Thermal fluid dynamic sealing technology utilizes various deeper sealing surface flow grooves to cause local thermal deformation to create a hydrodynamic wedge effect. This type of seal with hydrodynamic bearing capacity is called a thermohydrodynamic wedge seal.
The bellows sealing technology can be divided into a molded metal bellows and a welded metal bellows mechanical sealing technology.
Multi-face sealing technology is divided into double sealing, intermediate ring sealing and multi-sealing technology. In addition, there are parallel surface sealing technology, monitoring and sealing technology, combined sealing technology.
- What Is A Sealing Piece
- Development Of Sealing Parts
- Classification Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Storage Of Sealed Parts
- The General Knowledge Of The Sealing Parts Purc...
- Key Points Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Factors Affecting The Sealing Parts
- Precautions For Sealing Parts
- Common Name Of Seals
- The Industry Status Of Sealing Parts
- Mechanical Seal Flushing Program And Features
- Analysis Of Typical Failure Causes Of Mechanica...
- Common Leakage Phenomenon
- Machine Seal Normal Operation And Maintenance P...
- General Principles For The Use Of Mechanical Seals
- Technical Requirements For Mechanical Seal Inst...
- Installation Method Of Mechanical Seal
- Fault Handling Of Mechanical Seal Operation
- Mechanical Seal Selection Method And Use Requir...
- Several Misunderstandings In The Mechanical Sea...