(1) Mechanical seal itself
1. The setting is not in place or uneven.
2. The load factor is too large or the end face specific pressure design is unreasonable.
3, the material is not used properly.
4, the sealing surface is not flat.
5. The sealing surface is too wide or too narrow.
(2) Auxiliary system problems
1. The working conditions are complicated, but there are no auxiliary facilities such as flushing.
2. The flushing tube is blocked.
3. Cooling tube scaling.
(3) Problems with media and working conditions
1. The medium is corrosive.
2. There are solid particles in the medium.
3. The equipment is evacuated.
4. The sealing surface is crystallized.
5. The viscosity of the medium is too large.
(four) pump problems
1. The machining accuracy of the shaft is not good, the string shaft, the jump, and the installation clearance are too large.
2. The vibration is too large after the pump is turned on.
3. The gland pad is not good.
4. The sealed box is not flat.
5. The mechanical seal installation did not reach the amount of compression it should have.
- What Is A Sealing Piece
- Development Of Sealing Parts
- Classification Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Storage Of Sealed Parts
- The General Knowledge Of The Sealing Parts Purc...
- Key Points Of Use Of Sealing Parts
- Factors Affecting The Sealing Parts
- Precautions For Sealing Parts
- Common Name Of Seals
- The Industry Status Of Sealing Parts
- Common Leakage Phenomenon
- Machine Seal Normal Operation And Maintenance P...
- General Principles For The Use Of Mechanical Seals
- Technical Requirements For Mechanical Seal Inst...
- Installation Method Of Mechanical Seal
- Fault Handling Of Mechanical Seal Operation
- Mechanical Seal Selection Method And Use Requir...
- Several Misunderstandings In The Mechanical Sea...
- Multi-face Sealing Technology
- Correct Use, Installation And Overhaul Of Mecha...