There are many types of high-pressure seal, which can be divided into forced seal and self-sealing seal according to its working principle.The forced sealing is to ensure the contact pressure between the top cover of the pressure vessel, the sealing element and the end of the cylinder to achieve the purpose of sealing.As the operating pressure in the pressure vessel increases, the contact pressure between the sealing element and the top cover and the end of the cylinder also increases, thus achieving sealing effect.The characteristic of self-sealing is that the higher the pressure, the greater the pressure force of sealing element on contact surface, and the better the sealing performance. When operating conditions fluctuate, the sealing is still reliable.But the structure is more complex and manufacturing is more difficult.According to seal component deformation mode, the seal can be divided into axial and radial seal.
According to the properties of sealing materials, the high-pressure seal can be divided into plastic seal which causes plastic deformation of sealing element and elastic deformation of sealing element.
At present, the common seal types of pressure vessels are as follows:
1. The mandatory seal has flat gasket seal, kazari seal and octagon seal;
2. Semi-self-sealing with double cone seal;
3. The self-sealing is provided with wedge seal, five-german seal, hollow metal o-ring seal, c-ring seal, b-ring seal, triangular seal, octagon seal, plain seal and rubber o-ring seal, etc.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions when removing mechanical seals
- Normal operation and maintenance of mechanical ...
- Notice of selecting mechanical seals
- Mechanical seals follow and use technical requi...
- Use and maintenance of mechanical seals
- Mechanical seal installation should generally f...
- Auxiliary Equipment and sealing systems
- Analysis of leakage causes of mechanical seals ...
- Maintenance of mechanical seals for pumps
- The advantages of mechanical seals